Celebrating 15 years
Engain works with governments, businesses and private clients.
We advise on national environmental laws and policies relating to the consenting of major infrastructure schemes – for power, water and transport projects, strategic property developments and complex brownfield regeneration.
In our work with teams of engineers, planners, designers, property consultants and technical specialists, our focus lies in unlocking environmental potential to achieve planning consent.
We are well versed in masterminding projects for national infrastructure and redevelopment.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Mitigation
- Environmental Permitting
- Environmental Risk Assessment (ERA)
- Pre-acquisition Audit & Due Diligence
- Statutory consultation
- Hybrid Bill
- Transport Works Act Orders
- Public Inquiry & Expert Witness
- Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Sustainability Appraisal (SA)
To discuss your project requirements, please contact our experienced team