Celebrating 15 years
Engain’s managing director Nikki is highly experienced in managing complex environmental impact assessments for large infrastructure - with various consenting mechanisms.
Engain’s managing director Nikki founded the company in 2003.
Highly experienced in managing complex environmental impact assessments for large infrastructure – with various consenting mechanisms, including hybrid bills – she works closely with her team and project partners, delivering accuracy within very tight programmes.
A skilled expert witness and UK and international advisor, Nikki has informed governmental environmental legislation and policy, and is a well prepared leader of high-level consultations and stakeholder events.
Nikki’s great love for the outdoors and a new challenge, mean that when she’s not out dog walking, she’ll likely be climbing a mountain, or off to the sea, for a weekend of competitive sailing.
HM Government of Gibraltar
Government of Barbados
Ministry of Defence
National Grid, UK
Gibraltar Electricity Authority
Government of Malta
- HS2 (ARUP) Senior Environment Manager for nationally significant rail infrastructure hybrid bill submission and select committee responses.
- DEFRA: Technical Adviser and direction on implementation of payments for ecosystems services.
- Government of Barbados – Lead on 3 year climate adaptation strategy and presentation to international funders and United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- Government of Gibraltar – major tunnel and strategic highway route: options assessment, EIA, approval and compliance monitoring. Environmental lead witness for High Court case (won).
- Government of Gibraltar – new airport terminal: strategic vision and ministerial advice, EIA, approval and construction monitoring.
- Bouygues and Shell National Power Development: options assessment, strategic and EIA, approval and permitting.
- British Airports Authority (BAA) – proposed Heathrow ‘Airtrack’ transport solution: public inquiry preparation, representations management and negotiations.
- Saudi Aramco – advice on environmental cumulative impacts of oil and gas infrastructure expansions.
- Lectures and presentations to corporations and public on impact assessment and climate adaptions strategies.
To discuss your project requirements, please contact our experienced team