Celebrating 15 years
Jonny is our CEEQUAL assessor, assisting our project managers on major European infrastructure and UK development, gathering and interpreting environmental data for planning and permit applications.
He has liaised with key statutory regulators including the Environment Agency, on complex air quality assessments, and assisted our clients in refining the conditions of their environmental permits. He has a solid working knowledge of the energy sector, with a particular specialism in alternative power.
Away from the office, you’ll most likely find Jonny applying his own energy to the undercarriage of his car.
HM Government of Gibraltar
Persimmon Homes, UK
Harbour Developments Ltd
National Grid, UK
- Sustainability Appraisal and assessment of national policies and plans, development of new sustainability policy and guidance for a national mixed-use masterplan.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and consent for reclamation of land, Mediterranean: delivering specific chapters of the EIA on behalf of government and private clients.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and consent for nationally significant power plant infrastructure project.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and consent for private UK residential project: coordinated technical chapters (waste, material resources, climate change, socioeconomics, etc.).
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Permit for a medium gas combustion plant, Mediterranean: coordinated environmental permitting, managed consultant team for air quality modelling and engaged with the local and UK Environment Agency throughout the reporting and H1 Risk Assessment.
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Permit for a Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) Storage Facility, Mediterranean: coordinated environmental permitting, cross-referencing technical engineering data from the neighbouring combustion plant and liaised with the UK Environment Agency.
- Permitting and environmental construction and operational plan for a waste recovery/aggregate production facility.
To discuss your project requirements, please contact our experienced team