Celebrating 15 years
Adaptation to climate variability and change is important both for impact assessment and for policy development.
In considering adaptation, three questions typically arise:
- Adapt to what?
- Who or what adapts?
- How does adaptation occur?
Our consultation and strategic guidance enables governments and key stakeholders to understand and plan for the future effects of climate change.
Members of the Engain team have worked in Barbados, Brazil, Australia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Kuwait, Gibraltar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the UK.
Engain has specialist working experience with Small Island Developing States (SIDS), helping governments in their reporting to the United Nations, under the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) inventory work
- National inventory reports
- Global warming studies
- Large stakeholder facilitation
- Public presentations
- Training & capacity building
- Strategic planning
- National policy formulation
- National Communications Reporting
- Biennial Update Reports (BURs)
- Technical support to Small Island Developing States (SIDS)
To discuss your project requirements, please contact our experienced team